This class is hours 8 hours in length. These classes are designed for persons who have been selected as members of a TERT team. The training was designed by the APCO/NENA National Joint TERT Initiative to provide a basic overview of TERT and to prepare the Team Member for conditions that they may face as part of a team going into a disaster area.
APCO - NENA TERT ANSI Standard - Available for OPTIONAL download
Please Note: If submitting more than one application for your agency, please prioritize the order in which you would like them accepted. We encourage you to apply early as these courses tend to fill quickly.
- Currently employed at a recognized PSAP in the State of Washington
- TERT Team Member Class
Who can attend our classes?
- Public safety telecommunicators employed at a recognized PSAP in the State of Washington.
- Employees from other call centers, government agencies or security departments will not be accepted.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dates and locations listed below.
- Notification to our office is required two (2) weeks before the start of class
- Student no shows or cancelations less than two (2) weeks before class are billed $125.
- Materials may be required to be returned to our office.